The Dutch government has further tightened the measures to prevent the further spread of the virus in the Netherlands. As an organization, we have a responsibility to take the measures taken by the government seriously and to comply with them. We do this in the interests of the health of our customers, employees and partners.
Measures at Keylight
For the time being, we will continue to carry out our work as you would expect from us. Our production is in full operation and orders are still going out every day. Even in these difficult times, we are happy to help you realize beautiful lighting plans.
We do everything we can to offer you extra convenience and service in these difficult times. As you will understand, we do adhere to a number of measures, we ask for your understanding:
- Appointments will be made by telephone as much as possible
- We limit the number of visitors to a minimum
- For appointments on location we will give you kind regards without shaking hands and we will take the appropriate distance. In addition, we ask you to give our staff the opportunity to wash their hands on a regular basis.
- When someone has symptoms of illness (such as a cold, sore throat, cough and/or fever) we will reschedule the appointment.
- When one of our employees has symptoms of illness, he/she stays at home
- Our employees work from home as much as possible
- We have internal meetings by conference call.
We realise that this is an unpleasant situation and we appeal to your understanding and cooperation.
In these difficult times, we wish you and your family safety and good health. Take good care of yourself and each other.
If you have any questions, you can contact us via email@example.com or call our office on +31(0)33 – 246 21 20
For more information about the Coronavirus (Covid-19) we refer you to https://www.rijksoverheid.nl/onderwerpen/coronavirus-covid-19.